The Spring 2022 semester at College of the Canyons begins on Feb. 7 and students looking for classes to update their skills or transfer to a four-year university still have time to register, the institution has announced.
More than 1,900 class sections in a wide range of academic courses and professional education disciplines are available to students and community members.
- College of the Canyons is still accepting registration for the Spring 2022 term, which begins on Feb. 7.
- Students and community members can choose from over 1,900 class sections in a variety of academic courses and professional education fields.
- Approximately half of the spring 2022 programs will be held on the Valencia and Canyon Country campuses.
The Valencia and Canyon Country campuses will host approximately half of the spring 2022 programs in person.
Dr. Omar Torres, the chief instructional officer at the college, said that the spring semester was developed to provide students with a choice of options in the middle of a fast-changing COVID-19 landscape.
College of the Canyons guaranteed that the courses for the Spring 2022 semester will continue to provide students with the flexibility they need to continue working toward their academic goals without interruption.
Some of the college’s newest classes, such as Law Enforcement Technology, are among the semester’s offerings. The first-of-its-kind program focuses on emerging trends and potential applications of new technology in criminal investigations and other law enforcement activities.
Classes at the College of the Canyons will be given in three different formats in light of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic:
- OnlineLive – On the days and hours specified on the class schedule, these classes will be held through Zoom. It will be impossible for students to enroll in two classes at the same time.
- Online – These classes will be conducted entirely online. They provide pupils with the freedom to finish lessons at their own pace.
- InPerson – These seminars will take place in person, with strict health regulations in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
The program also includes more than 221 free workshops offered by the college’s School of Personal and Professional Learning (PPL), including new yoga and art classes for students.
Registration is still ongoing, and it is not too late for students to sign up for sessions before the start date of Feb. 7.
MSM Unify is your one-stop source platform connecting students, higher education institutions, and agents in the US and around the world. Sign up now to get the latest updates and information on international education.