No Academic CreditUnless otherwise indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of any content offering on our site does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing online courses and programs (“Content Offerings”) unless you have earned a certificate or other equivalent documentation of your completion of the Content Offerings. MSM Unify, instructors, and the associated content providers have no obligation to have Content Offerings recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
Data UsageWe value the safety and security of your personal information. In order to proceed with the use of the Portal, you agree to the following conditions regarding your personal information. Personal information shall include the following:
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Education background and application records
- Professional background and credentials
- Ongoing student records
- Payment information and details (“Personal Information”)
Submission of Complete and Accurate Data
In order to use the Portal, you must:
- Provide personal information that is complete, updated, and accurate as part of your application process. This includes your name, contact information, citizenship, gender, date of birth, legal status, mailing address, emergency contact information, financial information for the assessment of your capacity to support your studies abroad, educational qualifications, transcript, language proficiency scores, passport details, and all other information required for admissions, which include financial and medical information, as requested by the Portal.
- Obtain all necessary consent from the legal guardians of the students for whom the application to be submitted in case of the student is a minor (below 18 years of age).
- Obtain all necessary permission(s) from any affected third party, such as your educational institution, before applying to the Portal.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless stated otherwise, MSM Unify has full ownership of the intellectual property rights of the Portal and all materials used on the Portal. The MSM Unify intellectual property and materials contained on the Portal can be used for your personal use, except under these conditions:
- Republishing of the intellectual property or materials from the Portal to other online, digital, or print media platforms; sub-licensing of any product or info taken from the Portal; and reproduction of any work, survey, or study produced by the Portal.
Copyrights and TrademarksMSM Unify holds sole rights to all the digital content and information found on the Portal, except those that you can find on the internet in compliance with the fair usage policy. We prohibit the use of our trademarks for any commercial and non-commercial use without our prior consent. All the data mining activities, i.e., scrapping, crawling, and republishing, are not allowed until and unless written permission is obtained from MSM Unify. Downloading content from the Portal does not grant you any rights or titles to use it for commercial use.
MSM Unify CommunicationWe hold the sole rights to, and you explicitly authorize us to store and retain all emails, comments, and views that relate to the services provided on the Portal or posted by you, and we are free to use this information for the purposes of the Portal. However, you can at any time request to delete, remove, edit, or otherwise revise content that is posted on the Portal, which you may wish to amend or delete. The use of foul and offensive language in any form is strictly prohibited, as is any content that breaches our Unacceptable Use provisions (see below).
Consent to the Processing of Your Data
Part of our services involves the collection and processing of your data and submission to our college and university affiliates and our international service providers. Continued use of the Portal means you allow us to:
- Disclose your personal information to our colleges and universities and affiliated agents with MSM Unify (“Partners”), visa agencies, and language testing organizations as part of our MSM Unify services which may be located out of the student’s country of origin.
- Transmit messages to you from MSM Unify for both marketing and informational purposes in relation to our products and services. Your data is solely yours as nothing herein gives MSM Unify ownership of your Personal Information or permission to use it outside the purposes of the services we provide to you and for which you are agreeing to herein.
- Under no circumstances will your Personal Information be used by MSM Unify for the purpose of marketing and sales.
If you have any questions, complaints, claims, or other legal concerns regarding Terms and Conditions or anything related to our content and business, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.