Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Agents
Using MSM Unify
What are the benefits of being an agent on MSM Unify?
- Earn more with automated processes and an expanded network of colleges and universities you recruit for
- Offer 1000+ program choices to your students
- Manage student profiles on a single dashboard
- Enjoy attractive commissions and join exclusive events and training opportunities
Working with MSM Unify gives you the luxury of choice: you can be a GMO agent, Abcodo agent, or both a GMO and Abcodo agent.
How can MSM Unify connect me to institutions?
We have a growing pool of partner institutions, and agents who work with us can have access to these institutions and their programs. To partner with an institution, agents have to go through the due diligence process of each institution separately and MSM Unify will help in making this process happen on one platform.
How do I become an agent for an MSM Unify college or university partner?
Please follow these steps to access MSM Unify:
Sign up on MSM Unify via
Complete the Agent Profile. Agents can choose to apply as an agent for GMO, Abcodo, or both.
Upload the required Business Certificate on MSM Unify in the Documents section.
How can I check on the status of my Agent Evaluation Form (AEF) for an institution?
Your versatile dashboard shows you the latest updates on your due diligence process. MSM Unify makes sure that you are the first to know of your AEF status, such as if it has been received, approved, or if additional documents are required.
How can I find an application form for the university?
How can I check on the status of a student’s application?
What happens when the student still missed some requirements for their application?
By showing you the status of your students’ applications, you can determine whether the requirements have been fulfilled. You can only complete an application if the necessary information and documents have been uploaded through the portal. Through proper coordination with students, you can help bridge them to their target institution.
Can the student delay the tuition fee payment to receive the acceptance letter?
The policy for the delay in payment varies from institution to institution. Please get in touch with the Support Team of the institution.
Can the student ask for a refund of their application fees?
The application fee is non-refundable.
Can the student ask for a refund of their tuition if their visa or study permit has been rejected?
Tuition refunds due to visa or study permit rejections depend on the intended institution of study. To find out more about the refund policy, use MSM Unify to get in touch with an institution representative.
How do I edit a student's information?
How do I edit an application?
How do I check the eligibility of an applicant?
FAQs for GMO Agents
How does MSM’s global/country office model through the Global Marketing Office (GMO) work?
We represent our partner institutions with dedicated and professional staff on the ground. Our marketing and admissions teams work with agents the same way that institution staff do: training, supporting, and motivating them. The difference is we are in-country every day, making us accessible to agents and their counselors.
Our model of institution support involves agent management, scrupulously screening, supporting, and setting up partner agents to meet targets. We are present full-time, speaking their language and working in their time zones.
As part of our financial transparency, GMO agents are direct and recognized agent of a higher education institution (HEI) and are paid directly by them.
What countries or territories does MSM specialize in?
Diversifying their campus is of growing importance to HEIs. We have built a strong presence in 17 countries and growing, including Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Turkey, and Vietnam. We are rapidly expanding to 50 countries in the near future. This enables us to present a huge pool of prospects to our partner institutions and convert them into enrollment numbers.
How does MSM brand and market institutions to international students?
A dedicated team for each institution – the only one that will represent them and get trained in their branding – will mobilize their agent network and equip them with high-quality marketing collateral, social media creatives, visibility through school fairs and events, and everything they need to reach the market.
We also take over routine processes to free up our partner’s time and resources: pre-screen all applications offshore within 24 hours, facilitate offer letters, conduct pre-departure briefings for students and their parents, and vet agent invoices to ensure accuracy. Our commitment goes beyond all these, providing services such as full concierge service for partner’s in-country visits, culture familiarization visits for HEI staff, and more.
What’s in it for GMO agent partners?
We’re your partner in growth, helping expand your agency business through global exposure and ongoing support for painful, time-consuming functions like institution invoicing.
The “No Sub-Agent Zone” in our GMO model is the only platform today that allows you to be a direct and recognized agent of a college or university and get paid directly by them.
Join a steadily growing network of at least 4,500 MSM affiliate agents in countries on nearly every continent, from India and the Indian subcontinent to Southeast Asia to Africa and Latin America.
How do I become a GMO agent?
An agent typically gets onboard at MSM GMO with five easy steps:
- An agent hears about MSM and connects with us through one of our local managers or admissions partners.
- MSM schedules a meeting with an agent and presents the benefits of being a partner agent.
- If interested, the agent fills out an Agent Evaluation Form and submits all the required documents and necessary references in the industry.
- MSM conducts a comprehensive reference check.
- Agent signs up as a partner agent.
Now this process has been made easier and more efficient through MSM Unify, where you can sign up on the platform directly:
What does the agent evaluation or due diligence process for prospective GMO agents entail?
Interested agents’ requirements include but are not limited to the AEF, their business license, a picture of their office, reference and background check forms, a marketing plan for the institution, an agent authorization email, and agent banking information. The institution will provide agents with a certificate and agent agreement or contract once two students are registered successfully on campus.
Before an agent is to be accepted, they undergo a systematic evaluation process that includes cross-checking with the references they provided. This involves two references that reflect their abilities and experience with other institutions prior to working with us.
FAQs for Abcodo Agents
Services: What does Abcodo do?
Abcodo is the dedicated recruitment partner of MSM Unify. We provide the following services:
- Handle international student recruitment on behalf of our partner institutions
- Perform rigorous agent-vetting and provide agents in the Abcodo network with intelligent tools and the back-end support they need to maximize efficiency
- Connect learners from diverse student markets to thousands of programs and courses from a global network of institutions
- Facilitate applications to online education delivery partners in various locations worldwide
What are the benefits of signing up with Abcodo as an agent?
- Access to the AI-powered MSM Unify platform
- Thousands of programs and courses
- Quick and easy onboarding
- Streamlined end-to-end process
- Maximum earnings, generous commissions, and other incentives for top performers
- A transparent payment system
- Free training, webinars, and workshops
- Access to a virtual library of guides, decks, and marketing collaterals
- Personalized coaching from industry experts
- 360-degree marketing support
How many institutions are signed up with Abcodo?
In which countries does Abcodo operate?
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
How can Abcodo help me recruit better?
How will I earn more via Abcodo?
How does one get verified/certified as an Abcodo agent?
Agents need to complete an Agents Application form on the platform and demonstrate which institutions they are working for. We then verify individual performance with those institutions. Every agent in our network goes through a due diligence process that mirrors that of other institutions’ processes. We’re very diligent with standard quality.
A prospective Abcodo agent typically gets onboard through five general steps:
- The agent hears about MSM Unify / Abcodo and connects with us through one of our local managers or admissions partners.
- We schedule a meeting with the agent and present the benefits of being an Abcodo Agent.
- If interested, the agent fills out an Abcodo Agent Evaluation Form and submits all the required documents and necessary industry references.
- We conduct a comprehensive reference and background check of the agent.
- The agent signs up to be an Abcodo Agent through the MSM Unify Platform following the procedures laid out therein.
What are the requirements I need to provide?
- Prospective agents are required to provide proof of Business Registration or Business License.
- Prospective agents must share photographs of their physical office premises.
- Prospective agents must provide two (2) independent institutional references based on the pool of institutions to which they have already recruited students.
I’m interested! What are the steps to become an Abcodo agent?
Simply follow these three easy steps:
- Click on this link and sign up.
- Get on-boarded on MSM Unify by our admissions team.
- Start recruiting and get timely commissions for every successful enrolment.