Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Agents
using MSM Unify
What are the benefits of being an agent on MSM Unify?
How can MSM Unify connect me to institutions?
How do I become an agent for an MSM Unify college or university partner?
Sign up on MSM Unify via
Complete the Agent Profile. Agents can choose to apply as an agent for GMO, Abcodo, or both.
Upload the required Business Certificate on MSM Unify in the Documents section.
Agents will have access to view the institution and program details but will not be able to represent an MSM Unify partner school until the due diligence process is complete.
How can I check on the status of my Agent Evaluation Form (AEF) for an institution?
How can I find an application form for the university?
How can I check on the status of a student’s application?
What happens when the student still missed some requirements for their application?
Can the student delay the tuition fee payment to receive the acceptance letter?
The policy for the delay in payment varies from institution to institution. Please get in touch with the Support Team of the institution.
Can the student ask for a refund of their application fees?
Can the student ask for a refund of their tuition if their visa or study permit has been rejected?
How do I edit a student's information?
How do I edit an application?
How do I check the eligibility of an applicant?
FAQs for GMO Agents
How does MSM’s global/country office model through the Global Marketing Office (GMO) work?
We represent our partner institutions with dedicated and professional staff on the ground. Our marketing and admissions teams work with agents the same way that institution staff do: training, supporting, and motivating them. The difference is we are in-country every day, making us accessible to agents and their counselors.
Our model of institution support involves agent management, scrupulously screening, supporting, and setting up partner agents to meet targets. We are present full-time, speaking their language and working in their time zones.
As part of our financial transparency, GMO agents are direct and recognized agent of a higher education institution (HEI) and are paid directly by them.
What countries or territories does MSM specialize in?
How does MSM brand and market institutions to international students?
A dedicated team for each institution – the only one that will represent them and get trained in their branding – will mobilize their agent network and equip them with high-quality marketing collateral, social media creatives, visibility through school fairs and events, and everything they need to reach the market.
We also take over routine processes to free up our partner’s time and resources: pre-screen all applications offshore within 24 hours, facilitate offer letters, conduct pre-departure briefings for students and their parents, and vet agent invoices to ensure accuracy. Our commitment goes beyond all these, providing services such as full concierge service for partner’s in-country visits, culture familiarization visits for HEI staff, and more.
What’s in it for GMO agent partners?
We’re your partner in growth, helping expand your agency business through global exposure and ongoing support for painful, time-consuming functions like institution invoicing.
The “No Sub-Agent Zone” in our GMO model is the only platform today that allows you to be a direct and recognized agent of a college or university and get paid directly by them.
Join a steadily growing network of at least 4,500 MSM affiliate agents in countries on nearly every continent, from India and the Indian subcontinent to Southeast Asia to Africa and Latin America.
How do I become a GMO agent?
- An agent hears about MSM and connects with us through one of our local managers or admissions partners.
- MSM schedules a meeting with an agent and presents the benefits of being a partner agent.
- If interested, the agent fills out an Agent Evaluation Form and submits all the required documents and necessary references in the industry.
- MSM conducts a comprehensive reference check.
- Agent signs up as a partner agent.
What does the agent evaluation or due diligence process for prospective GMO agents entail?
Interested agents’ requirements include but are not limited to the AEF, their business license, a picture of their office, reference and background check forms, a marketing plan for the institution, an agent authorization email, and agent banking information. The institution will provide agents with a certificate and agent agreement or contract once two students are registered successfully on campus.
Before an agent is to be accepted, they undergo a systematic evaluation process that includes cross-checking with the references they provided. This involves two references that reflect their abilities and experience with other institutions prior to working with us.
FAQs for Abcodo Agents
Services: What does Abcodo do?
What are the benefits of signing up with Abcodo as an agent?
How many institutions are signed up with Abcodo?
In which countries does Abcodo operate?
How can Abcodo help me recruit better?
How will I earn more via Abcodo?
How does one get verified/certified as an Abcodo agent?
A prospective Abcodo agent typically gets onboard through five general steps:
- The agent hears about MSM Unify / Abcodo and connects with us through one of our local managers or admissions partners.
- We schedule a meeting with the agent and present the benefits of being an Abcodo Agent.
- If interested, the agent fills out an Abcodo Agent Evaluation Form and submits all the required documents and necessary industry references.
- We conduct a comprehensive reference and background check of the agent.
- The agent signs up to be an Abcodo Agent through the MSM Unify Platform following the procedures laid out therein.
What are the requirements I need to provide?
- Prospective agents are required to provide proof of Business Registration or Business License.
- Prospective agents must share photographs of their physical office premises.
- Prospective agents must provide two (2) independent institutional references based on the pool of institutions to which they have already recruited students.
I’m interested! What are the steps to become an Abcodo agent?
- Click on this link and sign up.
- Get Onboarded on MSM Unify by our admissions team.
- Start recruiting and get timely commissions for every successful Enrollment.