The U.S. News & World Report, a reputable leader in college rankings, recognized the high-quality online programs of the University of Central Florida‘s (UCF). UCF’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked 7th in the nation.
According to the institution, this excellent achievement can be attributed in part to UCF’s world-class faculty, who are industry experts and bring real-world experience to the classroom.
At present, UCF offers well-designed and interesting face-to-face, online, and blended programs that equip students to thrive in their chosen industries.
UCF enrolls more than 6,000 fully online students each year from all over the country and the world in its more than 100 online programs, including undergraduate, graduate, professional master’s, and doctorate degrees and certificates.
This university’s present ranking improved by seven places from last year’s no. 14 listing, representing UCF’s steady growth.
The U.S. News & World Report rankings also ranked UCF as the 15th of the Most Innovative Universities in 2022 and 2nd for Best Master of Emergency and Crisis Management degrees, among other graduate program rankings.
Other milestones of UCF in the recent rankings include the following:
- 6 for Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Psychology
- 8 for Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans
- 8 for Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Business, specifically the B.S. Restaurant & Foodservice Management program
- 11 for Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs
- 19 for Best Online Master’s in Information Technology, specifically the M.S. in Digital Forensics program
- 20 for Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs
- 46 for Best Online Master’s Education Programs
- For the first time this year, UCF ranked among the Best Online Master’s in Engineering Programs
UCF continues to invest in the technologies and resources necessary to provide a high-quality online education across a wide range of subjects.
The UCF Center for Distributed Learning (CDL) connects teachers with dedicated instructional designers and training on how to provide the most effective online course to ensure their success.
The institution has generated over 3,080 unique online programs and taught more than 869,000 credit hours of digital learning at UCF last year.
MSM Unify is your one-stop source platform connecting students, higher education institutions, and agents in the US and around the world. Sign up now to get the latest updates and information on international education.