Through the Millennium Point Charitable Trust Scholarship competition 2022, in association with Birmingham City University (BCU), students will have their STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) degree tuition expenses funded in full.
Following the deadline for online applications set on March 11, 2022, a select group of applicants will be invited to a final assessment day in May 2022 before the announcement of winners.
- The Millennium Point Charitable Trust Scholarship competition has been launched by Birmingham City University for 2022.
- After the March 11 deadline for online applications, a select group of applicants will be invited to a final assessment day in May 2022 before the winner’s announcement.
- One lucky undergraduate will receive full support for their degree, with a choice of more than 20 courses at BCU.
Now in its eighth year, this opportunity provides one lucky undergraduate with complete funding for their degree, with a choice of over 20 courses at BCU’s Faculty of Computing, Engineering, and the Built Environment.
With this newest award, the Millennium Point Trust has awarded over 100,000 GBP in scholarships to BCU students.
The scholarship is open to high school graduates and working individuals who want to pursue a STEM-related career.
The scholarship is the charity’s main effort, and it is co-funded by the university and the Millennium Point Charitable Trust. The charitable trust funded more than 1 million GBP toward West Midlands-based STEM-related organizations, projects, and activities in 2021.
On Jan. 3, the online application form for the scholarship became available on Millennium Point’s website. It entails answering a few questions about the applicants and why they believe they should be awarded a free degree from BCU.
Interested applicants should meet the following criteria:
- They are a resident of the West Midlands region of the United Kingdom.
- By September 2022, they will be 18 years old and planning to begin their undergraduate studies.
- The course they have chosen should be specified by BCU and Millennium Point.
- They do not already possess a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- They are not currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- They meet the prerequisites for their selected course, which they may see on the BCU website.
- By March 14, they should have finished their application and submitted it through the online form.
The scholarship application process is divided into two stages, with the final stage consisting of an assessment day.
Learn more about the scholarship to BCU here.
MSM Unify is your one-stop source platform connecting students, higher education institutions, and agents in the UK and around the world. Sign up now to get the latest updates and information on international education.